Floor Pops COLTRANE Peel and Stick Vinyl Floor Tiles 26.4cm x 22.8cm
Purchase 2+ packs for money off our single pack price
Note these tiles have a batch number, we will send you the same batch number per order, but please order enough for the job, we cannot guarantee the same batch number if you re-order. Tiles can be returned if needed.
Note if your surface is not completely flat or the corners of your self adhesive tiles are lifting, use a spray adhesive and stick down firmly or lay hardboard on your floor first. This will give it a sound base to apply the tiles.
Floor Pops Coltrane Peel and Stick Vinyl Floor Tiles
Instantly refresh your decor with these easy application Coltrane peel and stick vinyl floor tiles. The water-resistant finish makes them ideal for kitchen floors and bathrooms too. A tiled flooring without the need for heavy tools or grout.
Quick and easy to apply yourself with minimal mess and disruption and no need for expensive tradesmen. Simply peel and stick to hard, clean, flat surfaces, (note dirt and dust will prevent the adhesive from bonding). To cut, score with a utility knife and snap. Line up grout lines and pattern matches. If you make a mistake, you can lift up and re-apply the tiles.
Apply to smooth flat ceramic tiles, wood flooring or hardboard. Avoid uneven surfaces such as floor boards, floating floors, concrete, lino, carpet and radiant heated floors (if installing over concrete or wood, a latex primer is necessary for secure application).
You can fully remove tiles by lifting the corner and peeling back. Heat from a hairdryer can help soften the adhesive.
Wipe clean with a regular household cleaner and use vacuums and mops as normal, 5 days after application.
Peace of mind
This product is well protected and will be delivered in a strong box to avoid damage during transit.
- If you’re unsure about your floor, we recommend laying hardboard down first and this will ensure a solid flat surface which is ideal for the tiles.
- Use the guide on the backing paper to show you which way the pattern matches (if any).
- Rotate your Coltrane peel and stick vinyl floor tile when laying to make sure it’s the right way round. You may find a slight variation in design match from tile to tile but the variation should not affect the overall look of your flooring.
- If tiles are not adhering as expected then you can apply a regular flooring adhesive such as Bostik.
- Please ensure you order enough tiles for your job. They are manufactured with an individual batch number and we cannot guarantee you will recieve the same number on future orders, for instance.