Nu Wallpaper TIBETAN GRASSCLOTH SPICE Peel and Stick Wallpaper Sample
£1.00 £0.83 ex VAT
A4 size sample
Please note A4 sheets are cut randomly and will differ from picture shown.
Please note samples are non-refundable.
Tibetan Grasscloth Spice Nu Peel and Stick Wallpaper Sample
A quick, clean and hassle-free alternative to conventional wallpapering, Tibetan Grasscloth Spice Nu peel and stick wallpapers don’t require pasting tables or messy paste – simply peel and stick! When it’s time to remove the wallpaper, you can simply peel it off, without leaving any residue.
Time and money-saving
The real beauty of Tibetan Grasscloth Spice Nu peel and stick wallpaper is that you can apply it yourself without the services of a professional decorator.
Quick and easy to apply to walls and furniture for an instant transformation – simply peel and stick! If you make a mistake, don’t worry, just peel back and re-apply.
Not only for walls, make a statement in your home on splash-backs, furniture, stair risers or virtually anywhere!
Slowly pull the edge from the top corner directly downward. The wallpaper is fully removable. See out FAQ for helpful information and support.
Wipe your Tibetan Grasscloth Spice Nu peel and stick wallpaper clean with a damp cloth. Do not over-soak the wallpaper as it may become damaged.
Peace of mind
Product is well protected and delivered in a strong postal tube or box to avoid damage during transit.
- Check all batch and pattern numbers match and that you have enough rolls for the job
- Let the product acclimatise in the room for 48 hours prior to application
- Allow 4 weeks for newly painted surfaces to fully cure
- Peel away the backing paper a little at a time and smooth out to the edges
- Overlap each drop by 0.5mm to allow for shrinkage
- Do not stretch the wallpaper
- Follow our ‘How to Apply’ guide for best application method
- To minimize hazard in the event of a fire, do not hang over expanded polystyrene veneers and ensure it is always stuck down firmly
See our full Nu peel and stick range here!