Dc fix RUSTIC OAK Flooring Peel and Stick Floor Tile Sample (quarter size)
£0.50 £0.42 ex VAT
Quarter size sample
Please note samples are non-refundable.
Rustic Oak Peel and Stick Floor Tile Sample Quarter Size
Rustic Oak peel and stick self-adhesive wall tiles are an innovative new product which allow you to update your kitchen or bathroom without the mess, hassle, or expense of re-tiling. The tiles are fully waterproof and can be applied to plastered walls or over existing flat tiles – even in shower cubicles!
Whether you’re a tenant, home owner or landlord looking for a quick and easy DIY tile makeover, the peel and stick application makes it so simple, grouting could be a thing of the past!
Time and Money-saving
These dc fix Rustic Oak tiles are self-adhesive so there’s no grouting required and because they’re peel and stick, they’re an ideal DIY makeover product.
Peel & stick – the white backing paper should be fully removed and the clear film around the sides should remain in place to form a waterproof membrane behind the tiles. Additionally, see our How to Apply Guide for more information.
Use a flat headed screwdriver to carefully prise the tile away from the surface. Clean away any remaining residue with hot soapy water.
Wipe clean your dc fix Rustic Oak wall tiles with a damp cloth. Avoid harsh chemicals which may damage the surface of the tile. Also, see our FAQ‘s and Top Tips!
Peace of mind
Product is well protected and delivered in a strong box to avoid damage during transit.
- Measure the area to be covered before ordering to ensure you order the right number of tiles
- Let the product acclimatise in the room for 48 hours prior to application
- Allow 4 weeks for newly painted surfaces to fully cure
- Do not remove the clear membrane backing, this should remain in place to form a waterproof barrier for the next tile to be applied on top of
- Finally, follow our ‘How to Apply’ guide for best application method