CROMFORD Anti-slip Rug Grip Mat for Hard Floors
Cromford Anti-slip Rug Grip Mat for Hard Floors
Cromford anti-slip rug grip underlay prevent mats, rugs and runners from slipping and puckering on hard flooring such as laminate, wood or tiled flooring. If your rug slides on your floor, for example, it can develop ridges which will weaken the backing and cause extensive damage which can prevent the rug from lying completely flat. A rug grip can eliminte the risk of unanted movement and potential hazards and trips when your rug moves out of place too. Practical and safe, these rug grips are an ideal product for rugs on hard floors and for those who may be at an increased risk of tripping but still need or prefer a rug in their home or workplace.
A special PVC foam with air holes is used to provide the maximum support and can be used with underfloor heating.
- Knitted polymer fabric with flexible PVC foam
- Thickness 2.4mm
- Weight 290g/sqm
- Can be cut using scissors
- Apply to the floor first, then lay the rug on the top
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- Suitable for washing machine at 40C
- Do not iron
- Available in various sizes
- Overlap rug by at least 8mm to ensure the underlay is not visible
The Cromford anti-slip rug grip is part of our wide range of floorinf decor. See our full range of flooring here